Now people have abandoned the traditional Soxhlet extraction method in the experiment and used a more efficient filter fat bag method. TheVSPTC filter bag method is not only simple and efficient, but also safer.
Below is the method to use filter fat bag
1. Mark the number with another special solution resistant marker, and weigh 1.0000 ± 0.0500 g crushed sample in the filter bag.
2. Use sealing machine, open the gear between 5 and 6, and seal continuously at least twice. Pay attention to the upper edge of the filter bag and reserve at least 4 mm before sealing.
3. Put it into a 102 ± 2℃ oven for drying for 3h, take it out, put it into a dryer for cooling for 30 ~ 45 min, and weigh it.
4. Put it into ANKOM Fat extractor to extract the fat in the sample and take it out.
5. Put it into a 102 ± 2℃ oven for drying for 30 ~ 45 min, take it out and put it into the drying bag with desiccant, and then put the drying bag into the dryer for cooling for 30~45 min before weighing.
6. The mass fraction of crude fat in the sample is calculated according to the following formula.
EE (%) = (m2- m1) x 100 / m
M is the sample mass (g); m1 is the mass of sample + filter bag after drying before extraction (g); m2 is the mass of sample + filter bag after extraction and drying (g).
More information, pls contact firstname.lastname@example.org; +86 19114069667
Post time: Jun-27-2022